(Design, Programming, Environment Art, Sound Design)
Pepsiman is an infamous Playstation 1 game that only every came out in Japan back in 1999.
But even though it was only every sold in Japan the game has had a big impact on many people's childhood around the world.
I had recently started my own YouTube channel and thought of creating a series of remaking old games into Next-Gen looking games. And so I started with Pepsiman.
– Implementing gameplay systems –
– Recreating level and making the environments for it –
– Implementing sound and particle effects –
– Implementing UI components –
– Optimizing to keep a consistent game performance –